Halloween is just around the corner so I thought, why not create some fun, healthy halloween treats! This recipe is pretty straight forward and great to make.
- Orange & green food colouring
- White chocolate
- Milk chocolate
- Start off by washing a handful of strawberries (or however many you want) and then out them to one side.
- Separate some white chocolate into three different bowls and then melt them.
- In one bowl, add a small drop of orange food colouring and mix until the chocolate is orange.
- Then, do the same with the green food colouring and leave the third as normal.
- Finally, melt some milk chocolate in another bowl so you can use this to draw on each face and then you’re good to go!
Now you have the base to dip each strawberry in and decide on how to design them. Dip a strawberry in the green mixture for a zombie theme or go for a pumpkin theme with the orange mixture. With the plain white chocolate, you can create ghosts and mummies.
Post a picture on Instagram & tag me so I can see them @lucyblogsx and get creative! ♡