It’s countdown until Halloween so I wanted to get in the spooky spirit early and try out some new themed recipes! This one is perfect for this time of year. I love getting creative and making new recipes.
- 1 Packet (60g) Of Angel Delight Chocolate Flavour
- Gummy Worms
- Fox’s Viennese Milk Chocolate Biscuits / Milano Cookies (or any alternative)
- 1/2 Pint Of Milk
- 20 OREO Cookies finely crushed
- A glass/cup
- Large Bowl
- Rolling Pin
- Plastic bag
How To Make: (Serves 1 – 4 people)
- Measure 1/2 a pint of milk and pour it into a large bowl.
- Stir in the whole packet of Angel Delight and whisk for 2 minutes. Let it stand for 5 minutes.
- Scrape out the middle of the Oreos and put the remaining wafers of the cookies into a plastic bag.
- Crush the Oreos with a rolling pin until they become crumbs.
- Pour you chocolate mixture into a glass until it fill just over half way.
- Then, top with a handful of cookie crumbs to fill the rest of the glass.
- Melt some chocolate into a separate bowl and grab either a skewer or something similar to write ‘RIP’ on your Fox’s biscuit to create a gravestone.
- Finally, place your gravestone biscuit into the glass along with some gummy worms to finish off just before serving!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Happy Halloween!!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥