Salad’s don’t have to be boring and tasteless. Find which ingredients and veggies work best for you and throw them all together! This simple salad is one of my favs and it’s the perfect meal to have to finish off your day! 🙂
- 1 Roast Chicken Breast
- 1 tsp of Garlic Infused Oil/Olive Oil
- 100g Smoked Pancetta
- 1 Egg
- Firstly cook 100g of pancetta for about 5 minutes in a pan.
- Measure one teaspoon of olive oil into a separate pan before slicing your chicken breast into pieces. Cook the sliced chicken on a medium heat until cooked.
- Meanwhile, boil the egg for around 6 minutes and leave for an extra minute.
- Grab some spinach or lettuce (wash if needed) and place in a bowl, followed by the pancetta and chicken once they are cooked.
- Then, remove the boiled egg from the boiled water and remove the shell. Cut the egg in half and place it on top of the salad.
- Finally, add a tablespoon of garlic infused oil/olive oil on top so that the salad isn’t too dry and you’re good to go!
Hope you enjoy this salad! Feel free to add any other toppings you enjoy and tag me on instagram lucyblogsx if you decide to make this yourself so I can see. ♡